Alexander M. Tait is an Associate of Schneider Buchel LLP. His practice areas include all aspects of Cooperative, Condominium and Homeowners Association Law. Alexander works in the Litigation department and handles all aspects of the firm’s litigation matters including, but not limited to, work relating to pleadings and motions, researching legal issues and trial related work.
Areas of Practice
- Cooperative Law
- Condominium Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., Cum Laude May 2019
Articles Editor on Hofstra Labor & Employment Law Journal, Volume 36 and Associate Editor on the Moot Court Board.
- Stony Brook University, BA., Magna Cum Laude May 2016
- Publication: Alexander M. Tait, Uber Everywhere; But Where is the Driver’s Destination in New York?;
36 HOFSTRA LAB & EMP. L. J. 383 (2019).
- New York State 2020
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York 2020
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York 2020
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit 2020