George J. Mullane, Esq. is an associate of Schneider Buchel LLP. His practice areas include all aspects of Cooperative, Condominium and Homeowners Association Law. His areas of expertise include landlord-tenant litigation and foreclosure litigation as well as bankruptcy issues. George is also admitted to practice in all of the federal courts in the State of New York.
Prior to joining Schneider Buchel LLP, George worked for a law firm for over a decade, where he concentrated in landlord-tenant and foreclosure litigation and bankruptcy issues.
Areas of Practice
- Cooperative Law
- Condominium Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Real Estate Closings
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- St. John’s Law School, J.D., 2017
- St. Francis University, B.S., 2012
- New York 2018
- New Jersey 2018
- Eastern District, Western District, Southern District and Northern District of New York
- New Jersey District Court